This report shows the amount of tax collected and the amount of tax paid. It shows the calculation of the tax percentage-based. This report will be helpful in identifying the tax amount collected through invoices and bills.
This report can be created in three different sections they are Current, Previous, and Custom. In the current, reports can be created by using Today, Current Month, Current Year, Current Quarter, and Previous, reports can be created by using Yesterday, Previous month, Previous Year, Previous Quarter. Using Custom to create the report for specific dates, a month, or even a year.
- Click on reports and then management reports
- Then click on tax summary
Tax Summary Report
Create the Report,
- Go to reports
- Click on Tax summary details mentioned in Management reports
- Click on date range choose from the dropdown menu
- The report can also be filtered by tags
- Click on tags and select the tags from the dropdown
- And the report can also be filtered by the tax authority
- Select the tax authority from the drop-down
- Click on generate Report to generate the report
- Click on open to open as PDF.
- You can download by pressing on the download icon
- You can edit the headers to your need
- See screenshot attached bill report with data