This report shows records of sales per customer and it includes invoices for which payment has not been received. This report also shows sales amount and sales amount with tax. This report will be helpful in identifying repeat customers.
This report can be created in three different sections they are Current, Previous, and Custom. In the current, reports can be created by using Today, Current Month, Current Year, Current Quarter, and Previous, reports can be created by using Yesterday, Previous month, Previous Year, Previous Quarter. Using Custom to create the report for specific dates, a month, or even a year.
- Click on Reports and then Sales reports
- Then click on Sales by Customer
Sales by Customer Report
Create the Report,
- Go to reports
- Click on Sales by customer mentioned in Sales report
- Click on date range choose from the dropdown menu
- The report can also be filtered by tags
- Click on tags and select the tags from the dropdown
- Click on generate Report to generate the report
- Click on open to open as PDF.
- You can download by pressing on the download icon
- You can edit the headers to your need
- See screenshot attached Sales by customer report with data