This report shows records of Purchase Order and it includes Purchase Order which was paid. This report also shows the Purchase Order creation date and the delivery date of that Purchase Order. This report will be helpful in identifying the bills which are not paid, partially paid, and paid.
This report can be created in three different sections they are Current, Previous, and Custom. In the current, reports can be created by using Today, Current Month, Current Year, Current Quarter, and Previous, reports can be created by using Yesterday, Previous month, Previous Year, Previous Quarter. Using Custom to create the report for a specific date, a month, or even a year.
- Click on Reports and then Expense reports
- Then click on Purchase orders report
Purchase Orders Report
Create the Report,
- Go to reports
- Click on Purchase Order mentioned in the expense report
- Click on date range choose from the dropdown menu
- You can customize the report by clicking on the status of the bill
- The report can also be filtered by tags
- Click on tags and select the tags from the dropdown
- Click on generate Report to generate the report
- Click on open to open as PDF.
- You can download by pressing on the download icon
- You can edit the headers to your need
- See screenshot attached bill report with data