General report shows all the transactions from all accounts for specific given dates. This report shows the totals for each account and from here you can view details of each transaction. This report is unhelpful in checking every transaction that occurred a specific period of time.
This report can be generated in three different date selections like current, Previous, and also custom dates. Under “current” we have current month, year and quarterly listed. Under “previous” we have the previous month, year, and quarterly list.
- Go to Reports > Finance report
- Then click on General Ledger Report
General Ledger Report
Create General Report,
- Go to reports
- Click on General Ledger mentioned in the finance report
- Click on date range choose from the dropdown menu
- The report can also be filtered by tags
- Click on tags and select the tags from the dropdown
- Select cash or accrual in the accounting field
- Click on generate to generate the report
- Click on open to open as PDF.
- You can download by pressing on the download icon
- You can edit the headers to your need
- See screenshot attached general ledger report with data