This report shows records of Expense by item and it includes items for which payment not made. This report also shows quantity purchased, amount, and average price. The expense by items report will be helpful in identifying which items you spent the most amount of money on.
This report can be created in three different sections they are Current, Previous, and Custom. In the current, reports can be created by using Today, Current Month, Current Year, Current Quarter, and Previous, reports can be created by using Yesterday, Previous month, Previous Year, Previous Quarter. Using Custom to create the report for specific dates, a month, or even a year.
- Click on Reports >Expense reports
- Click on Expense by item
Expense by Item
- Go to reports
- Click on the expense by items report mentioned in the expense report
- Click on date range choose from the dropdown menu
- The report can also be filtered by tags
- Click on tags and select the tags from the dropdown
- Click on generate Report to generate the report
- Click on open to open as PDF.
- You can download by pressing the download icon
- You can edit the headers to your need
- See screenshot attached bill report with data